Everything Telemedicine, Telehealth and Telecare
Introduction to Telehealth and Telecare
This course provides a general introduction to telehealth, telecare and assistive technology and explains how this can help people with long term health conditions live safely in their own home.
Areas covered include:
- Background to telehealth and telecare
- Telehealth and telecare in the UK
- Supporting long-term conditions
- The legal and ethical aspects
- Technology meets health and social care.
On completion of this course you will have
A basic knowledge of the way health and social care can work at a distance
Understand the key drivers of the development and implementation of telehealth and telecare
Appreciate how technology can help provide more effective and a high quality of care.